4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the North West coast of Curacao, where the strong wind off the water creates phenomena like a natural fountain and a jacuzzi. During this 4-hour tour with a local guide, explore Shete Boka Natural Park, where the 'Breath of Curacao' creates powerful waves breaking on the coast as well as the Boka Tabla cave and the Boka Pistol, a natural water cannon. Ride through the park on an open-top 4x4 vehicle, optimal for taking photos, and enjoy round-trip transportation from most local hotels and the cruise port.
- Visit Shete Boka National Park on the North West coast of Curacao to experience the 'Breath of Curacao'
- Listen to engaging, informative narrative from your local guide
- Ride in an open-top 4x4 vehicle
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Water and lemonade
Professional guide and driver
Open 4WD Toyota Landcruiser seating 9 passengers
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mega Pier
- Tula Pier
- Mathey Werf
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curacao Actief
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A great tour to see the island the 1st time here, highly recommended." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWillemstad4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkNature and Wildlife - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - Kralendijk4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - Oranjestad4WD Tours - Santa MartaSporting Events - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaExtreme - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaCategory