Explore our promoted experiences
- One-way, fast, scenic flight from Whistler to Vancouver
- See glacial lakes, mountains, and the British Columbia landscape
- Complimentary shuttle bus to carry you and your bags once in Vancouver
Departure & Return
The Whistler terminal is located 3 km north of Whistler Village on Green Lake. Our floating terminal is located steps away from the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse. Check-in for your flight is 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure.
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please present Photo ID at check in
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time
- Baggage allowance: 25 lbs. Guaranteed with an additional 25 lbs. at no added cost if space available. $1/lb. over 50 lbs. if space available. Baggage weight allowance includes all baggage, including purses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands