- Spectacular views of Whistler’s mountains and valleys
- No climbing experience necessary: moderate level Via Ferrata
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departures available
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of attention from your guide
Departure & Return
• 9am Garbanzo Bike & Bean Patio, opposite Whistler Village Gondola • 1:30pm Whistler Mountaintop Office Directions: To get to our mountaintop office please take the Whistler Gondola all the way to the top (the second stop).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- What to bring: Hiking shoes, gloves, small backpack, water, snacks, rain jacket
- Suitable for beginners (no climbing experience required)
- Includes all climbing equipment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ticket is required and not included (unless chosen Peak 2 Peak) Package.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff