Explore our promoted experiences
- Fish for trout around the Whistler lakes
- No experience necessary: all equipment and instruction provided
- Choice of morning or evening tour departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Maximum age is 75 years old
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs (127 kg)
- All passenger US shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- You MUST provide us with a pick up location after booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours are not private. Your group may be combined with another group
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is cancelled because the minimum isn't met , you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whistler Year-Round Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "For those planning to do the 5-hour adventure, I would recommend bringing water bottles and some snacks." See review