- Explore remote backcountry trails with an experienced guide
- Spectacular views: see a side to Whistler Blackcomb that most skiers never see
- Up to five thrilling runs, with a choice of bowls, glaciers and gladed runs
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Located between The Keg Restaurant and Fanatyk Co. Ski Shop. Arrive 15 minutes early to get gear sorted out and sign waivers.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests are required to run the tour.
- Tours are subject to avalanche conditions. If canceled due to extreme conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not for beginner/green-run skiers or snowboarders. Strong intermediate skills in all snow conditions are required.
- Good fitness is required. Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
- Dress appropriately for a full winter day in the backcountry in varying conditions.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Backcountry Skiing and Splitboarding.