Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group tour makes for a more focused experience
- Enjoy the adventure of a helicopter ride while you take in the mountains
- Capture photos of the surrounds from a unique vantage
- Several pickup locations available for a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure time. Just off Highway 99, and approximately a 15-minute drive from Whistler Village, please park beside the Blackcomb Helicopters Reception Building.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blackcomb Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms