- This ice-fishing trip is perfect for adventurous and outdoorsy travelers
- Round-trip transit, winter gear, and rods and tackle are all provided
- This small-group experience will have a maximum of four participants
- Head into nature and try your luck catching wild rainbow trout
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Maximum age is 70 years old
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs
- All passenger US shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- You MUST provide us with a pick up location after booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours are not private. Your group may be combined with another group
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whistler Year-Round Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands