Beach & countryside horse riding. Mayo. Guided. 1, 2 & 3 hour options.
County Mayo, Ireland
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Riding hat and boots.
Food & drinks.
Riders weight limit is 100kgs/220lbs.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrowholly Stables, Carrowholly National School, Tonaraha West, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise us of your riding experience: beginner or intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or advanced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders weight limit of 100kgs/220lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Beach & countryside horse riding. Mayo. Guided. 1, 2 & 3 hour options.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beach & countryside horse riding. Mayo. Guided. 1, 2 & 3 hour options.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11121P393