- Simple gemstone mining experience at the Yellowstone Mining Company in West Yellowstone
- A family-friendly activity that children will love
- Hunt for precious gemstones and fossils using a water-propelled sluice box
- Ticket includes entrance and a bag of mining rough including gemstones and fossils
- Refreshments and drinks are available for purchase in the park
Departure & Return
Located at the Zipline Adventure Park in downtown West Yellowstone, MT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Using the water-propelled sluice machine, you and your children will hunt for the figurative diamonds in the rough. Sift away gravel and dirt to reveal gemstones, fossils, and arrowheads, keeping your finds as memorable souvenirs.
During your time in the park, feel free to use facilities and purchase refreshments from the onsite café.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Aerial Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Shark teeth and arrow heads, though not found in a mine, are their prized possessions!" See review