- Sample bites and cocktails from some of downtown’s off-the-beaten-path spots
- Food is individually plated for health and safety
- Learn about the city’s prohibition past and get familiar with the area
- A guide who knows West Balm Beach best can answer any questions you have
Departure & Return
Please arrive by 3:55. Parking: Clematis Garage (intersection of Clematis & Quadrille, next to the railroad tracks) is located 1/2 block from our meeting point, Hullabaloo. At the end of the tour, you will have a 3 block walk back to the parking garage.
You will have a short 3 block walk back to the parking garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Palm Beach Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas