- Explore the culinary scene of West Palm Beach
- Sample a variety of foods and drinks at top eateries
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Relax in all-inclusive transportation
Departure & Return
Look for your tour guide with a turquoise umbrella in the Living Room area of Grandview Public Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per tour.
- Driving tour - luxury van with a professional driver
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible due to our van not being equipped with a lift.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome but must be 8 years of age are older due to seating in the van.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic beverage rather than sangria
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, no pork, gluten free, shellfish allergy, fish allergy, nut allergy.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Palm Beach Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Food Tour of Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhoods.