Explore our promoted experiences
- Go kayaking in Jupiter’s scenic waterways
- See a variety of wildlife such as manatees
- Look through the transparent kayak to see underwater
- Learn about the local ecosystem
Departure & Return
We launch from the shoreline under Cato's Bridge. The best place to park is the parking lot that is just up the street from the main Jupiter Lighthouse parking lot (at the top of the hill). From there, walk down the trail to the shoreline (turn left) to meet your guide (walk may take 5 minutes).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 250 Pound Weight Limit per Person & 425 Pounds Weight Limit per Couple
- Any child 17 years old or younger must share a kayak with an adult (18+)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Only children age 3+ are allowed on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Jupiter
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands