Departure & Return
Once at the security gatehouse at Gate D2, inform the security staff that you are attending the Experience Centre. Once through the gates, follow the signs for Jaguar Land Rover Experience Reception. We have car parking available directly outside the Experience Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that open toe shoes, sandals and shorts are not permitted in any of the manufacturing facilities, arms and legs must be covered and shoes must be flat and suitable as the tour may involve walking significant distance. Please be aware that some routes follow overhead walkways.
- Cameras, video recorders or any type of recording or photography device or mobile phone are strictly prohibited in all the manufacturing facilities and their surrounding areas.
- There are no facilities at the centres for secure storage of personal items. Due to on site security restrictions, handbags, rucksacks and all other types of hand luggage are prohibited in all manufacturing areas.
- To avoid any damage to a production vehicle during the manufacturing tour, we will supply protective over wear to cover items such as watches, jewellery and belt buckles. However we would suggest that such items be left securely at home where possible.
- Please be aware that pace makers may be affected in certain areas of the production facilities by certain electronic manufacturing equipment.
- Areas of the manufacturing tour may not be suitable for expectant mothers, please contact the centre prior to visit.
- Children must be over the age of 10 and must be accompanied by their parents or guardian at the prevailing rate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited at any JLRE Centre (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the JLRE Centre. We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Please arrive at the Jaguar Land Rover Experience Centre 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- Refreshments are available at the Experience Centre. Please note, it is not possible to buy food at the manufacturing site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Land Rover Experience Solihull
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff