- Learn about the culture, history, and environment of Wellington's South Coast
- Get aerial views and photo ops of Wellington's lush outskirts
- Professional pilot provides commentary through included headsets
- Helicopter flight allows you to cover lots of ground in a short time
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Wellington waterfront, Queens Wharf Address: 19 Jervois Quay, Shed 1, Wellington
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under three years are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum passenger numbers apply before a flight can proceed
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wellington Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized