Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour electric bike tour of Wellington
- Ride though the capital on a user-friendly e-bike
- Practice riding in an open space before hitting the streets
- Pedal past Oriental Bay and the Wellington Waterfront
- Get a battery-poered boost to climb to the Mt. Victoria lookout
- Small-group shore excursion for a more personalized experience
- Port pickup and drop-off available
Departure & Return
If you haven't booked a port pick up and you're making your own way to the start point, you take the free port operated shuttle bus into the city and get off at either of the two stops- you can't walk from the port. From there we're about a 10-15min walk. Ask directions to Queens Wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please dress appropriately. Bring an extra layer in case or wind
- Riders must advise height if under 59 inches (150cm)
- Remember to bring sunscreen in summer
- Riders must be able to ride a bicycle on the road
- Moderate fitness advised
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Switched on Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this activity for those who enjoy riding a bike." See review
- "The bikes are easy to operate and make it so easy to reach summits you never thought possible on your own." See review
- "The ebikes made it possible for the whole group to stay together and enjoy the experience." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews