- Get to know local vinters with a cellar door tasting or a sit down experience
- Your guide knows which wineries are worth the visit and when their cellar doors are open
- Even if you spit during your wine tastings, it’s safest not to drink and drive
- Don’t stress about logistics: your guide takes care of all cellar door and wine tasting fees
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Tour Pick Up Zone opposite and/ or in front of the Amora Hotel next to the Wellington i-SITE at 1000. Please confirm your pick up destination with Zozo Travel at least 24 hours before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zozo Travel Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is an amazing tour to do if you love wine and cheese." See review