5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get away from the hustle and bustle, and immerse yourself in nature, with a visit to County Waterford’s Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens. Named in honor of the Irish journalist Patrick Lafcadio Hearn, who spent many years in Japan, the gardens trace the story of his life: from its classic Victorian Garden up to the traditional Japanese Gardens. Secure your admission in advance, and choose between a self-guided or guided tour.
- Get off the typical tourist trail and beat the crowds
- A self-guided tour gives you the freedom to explore at your leisure
- An in-depth guided tour option is also available
- Get away from it all, and immerse yourself in nature
Saved to wishlist!
Includes all taxes
Self-guided tour does not include a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointLafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens, Pond Road, Tramore X91 DE48 Ireland
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 45371P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesWaterfordNature and Wildlife - South East IrelandAttractions & Museums - South East IrelandCategory