Departure & Return
Meet at the tip of the Hook, outside the Lighthouse wall at the concrete slabs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children, must be over 15.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear suitable footwear and bring a jacket according to the weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Livin off the Hook
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience