2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Georgetown is one of Washington DC's most scenic, historic neighborhoods, and with the help of a licensed DC tour guide on this two hour Georgetown walking tour, you can learn the stories behind the mansions and manicured, tree-lined streets. Hear how the Kennedys famously put Georgetown on the district's political map, and finish the tour by Georgetown's bustling shopping and restaurant scene.
- Tour Georgetown on foot
- Led by a licensed DC guide
- Learn the stories behind the historic neighborhood
- Get insider tips on restaurants and shops
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
28th St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Francis Scott Key Bridge, Washington, DC, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- OPERATED BY Washington Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is a must do if you are visiting DC." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCCity Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PittsburghWalking Tours - PittsburghCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Anderson House (Society of the Cincinnati)Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Georgetown UniversityRock Creek ParkNational Archives MuseumWest Potomac ParkTidal Basin Vietnam Veterans MemorialUnited States Botanic GardenArlington HouseNational Academy of SciencesFreedom PlazaEast Potomac ParkTheodore Roosevelt IslandMadame Tussauds Washington DCPetersen House U Street CorridorMonticelloLibrary of CongressNational Theatre