Are you interested in?
Washington Monument Tours
95 Tours & Activities
99 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
335 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
There's a certain magic to Washington DC that can only be experienced at night. It's a time when the powerful Lincoln Memorial is bathed in soft white light, and the Washington Monument, Capitol, and White House appear even more grandiose. Along with a knowledgeable local guide, take a tour of Washington DC well after the sun has gone down, and feel the buzz, magic, and pulse of America's capital by night.
- Tour Washington DC by night
- Experience the monuments bathed in light
- Travel around town in a comfortable bus
- Hear onboard narration from a knowledgeable guide
- See the city from a whole new perspective
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Washington DC After Dark?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8839P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - BaltimoreHistorical Tours - BaltimoreBus Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory
United States Botanic GardenEisenhower Executive Office BuildingHirshhorn Museum and Sculpture GardenAlexandria Christ ChurchSt. John’s ChurchFreedom PlazaU.S. Air Force MemorialJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Penn QuarterNational TheatreAbby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art MuseumMadame Tussauds Washington DCNational Children's MuseumNational Museum of Natural HistoryNational 9/11 Pentagon MemorialU.S. Marine Corps War MemorialUnited States Treasury BuildingThe PentagonArt Museum of the AmericasInternational Spy Museum