Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of aviation
- See objects from the U.S. space program
- Small group limited to 8 people
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Meet by the sculpture in front of the Jefferson Ave. entrance to the National Air and Space Museum (outside)
What To Expect
Start at the beginning, with the very first plane to take flight, then see the Spirit of St. Louis, which aviator Charles Lindbergh flew from New York to Paris in 1927. See Buzz Aldrin’s space suit and moon boots, the Apollo 11 Command Module, and rocks brought back from the moon landing. Learn about the technology and innovation that drives the United States’ space program, and about what it means to be an astronaut today.
This tour concludes at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, where you can keep exploring on your own, or visit the gift shop to try freeze dried ice cream.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Air & Space Museum and other attractions or museums in DC may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "On a side note, entry to all Smithsonian museums are free of cost, so the money we pay is only for the guided tour, which I felt was on the higher side." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews