- Explore the nation’s capital by bus, on a walking tour, and on a Potomac River cruise
- Spend 6 hours taking in Washington, DC’s history, with stops at the White House and US Capitol building
- See the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and many other significant monuments
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your hotel available
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at corner of 9th Street NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW next to the National Archives Building. You will see a pole with Signature Tours logo next to a bench. Please look for our white Signature Tours bus and tour guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.