3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a panoramic look at Washington DC on this sightseeing tour that provides a comprehensive introduction to the United States capital and its historical and cultural landmarks. Listen to live narration as you see dozens of attractions, such as Lincoln Memorial, the exterior of the White House, Washington Monument and the National Mall, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and the Smithsonian buildings.
- See the memorials, monuments, and other attractions that make up the American capital city
- Enjoy photo stops at the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
- Learn all about the city with live commentary
- Great way to get oriented with DC and discover the places you want to return to later
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Guided Grand Tour of Washington DC?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Guided Grand Tour of Washington DC?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Guided Grand Tour of Washington DC?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghBus Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
National TheatrePhillips CollectionJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Watergate ComplexNational Archives MuseumOld Post Office PavilionNational Portrait GalleryArt Museum of the AmericasPetersen House Dulles International Airport (IAD)Washington DC ChinatownFranciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in AmericaRenwick GalleryLibrary of CongressFolger Shakespeare LibraryRonald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Tidal Basin Freedom ParkNational Gallery of ArtNational Postal Museum