- Get to know Capitol Hill's history and culinary traditions on a walking tour
- Stop to taste the neighborhood's different cuisines as you travel
- Small group ensures personalized attention and an intimate atmosphere
- Cuisines include Indian, soul food, Salvadoran, and others
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside of the exit of the Eastern Market Metro station escalators.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The maximum participants for this tour is 12.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies or restrictions. **Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Capitol Hill Food Tour.