8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Arlington National Cemetery and explore some of the most famous monuments and memorials around Washington, DC on this guided, full-day sightseeing tour. At Arlington National, witness the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns, then stop at famous landmark locations like the Marine Corps War Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and more. Additionally, see the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial and many more — even the White House, the United States Capitol and the National Mall.
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery
- Witness the Changing of the Guard
- See the many monuments and memorials in Washington, DC
- A great experience for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Live commentary on board
Washington Monument Ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointArlington Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
Return DetailsWashington Monument, 2 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- All reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Date/time changes are subject to availability and will incur a $30 change fee which will be collected upon arrival for your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is a walking tour and is moderately strenuous. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues or very small children.
- The Washington Monument has specific rules and security which must be followed.
- We can not offer any refund or discount if you are not allowed into Washington Monument because you brought one of the prohibited items. Please do read the list carefully.For Security and Safety Reasons the following are NOT allowed within the Washington Monument. Smoking; Food and drink (except sealed food, water, & baby formula in clear plastic containers); Strollers; Bags larger than 18 x 16 x 8 inches; Animals (except service animals); Glass; Weapons; Ammunition; Mace or aerosols; Explosives or highly flammable substances;
- Photo ID is required for all guests 16 and up at Arlington National Cemetery. Photo ID requirements can be found here.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend the Arlington Cemetery portion as it gave us quiet time in the cemetery before the general public entered." See review
Product code: 6766P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - BaltimoreWalking Tours - BaltimoreHistorical Tours - BaltimoreFull-day Tours - BaltimoreBus Tours - Amboseli National ParkWalking Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkFull-day Tours - Amboseli National ParkBus Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaFull-day Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory
Lafayette SquareTheodore Roosevelt IslandMadame Tussauds Washington DCTidal Basin United States Holocaust Memorial MuseumHirshhorn Museum and Sculpture GardenCongressional CemeteryNational Museum of African ArtThomas Jefferson MemorialUnited States Treasury BuildingPenn QuarterNational Museum of Women in the ArtsFranciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in AmericaMartin Luther King, Jr. MemorialUlysses S. Grant Memorial U.S. Air Force MemorialHouse of the TempleEast Potomac ParkRonald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Hard Rock Café Washington DC