3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Segway tour of Warsaw is a fun way to check out the historical sites. You can cover much more ground than you would if taking a walking tour, while still being just as environmentally friendly. Your local guide knows all the interesting nooks and corners of the city, and will lead you on a history-themed tour. Segways are easy to use, and after an informative briefing, all participants should feel comfortable using theirs.
- An ideal way to get an overview of Warsaw in a short time
- Use of helmet, as well as coats, scarves, and hats if required
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- History enthusiasts will enjoy this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (english speaking)
Use of helmet
Rain coats, scarfs, hats if the weather requires so
Departure & Return
Krakowskie Przedmieście 56, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (or there must be disclaimer at the bottom of the contract that you take responsibility for your child)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum weight for a child is 35 kg
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY GTR Holding sp. z o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to know the history of this great city :" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawHistorical Tours - KrakowSegway Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - PoznanSegway Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - KaliningradSegway Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory