The King's Tour: Warsaw Running Tours
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Staying active on vacation can be tricky. Combine sightseeing with a work out on a private running tour of Warsaw, and gain a unique perspective of the city as you pound the pavements with your professional guide. Discover top landmarks, side streets, and hidden gems, while learning more about the history of Poland’s capital city.
- Enjoy an active sightseeing alternative, ideal for fitness fans
- Discover landmarks including the Royal Palace and UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Customize the itinerary, departure, and pace to suit you on a private tour
- Gain insight into Warsaw’s history and culture from your guide
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointPresidential Palace, Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście 48/50, 00-071 Warszawa, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsWarsaw, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Running Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The King's Tour: Warsaw Running Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The King's Tour: Warsaw Running Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The King's Tour: Warsaw Running Tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The King's Tour: Warsaw Running Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 56103P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawRunning Tours - KrakowRunning Tours - PoznanRunning Tours - KaliningradCategory