3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get beyond Warsaw’s tourist trail on a history and culture tour that offers a unique insider’s perspective on the city. Board a Communist-era Zuk van and explore the architectural heritage of Socialist Realism. Step in pre-war courtyards tucked off elegant streets, learn the stories of the families who lived in Warsaw’s Jewish ghetto, and see where Germans and Poles clashed in fierce street battles. Visit the hip neighborhoods of the artistic Praga district, and sample Polish delicacies, pastry and vodka in local eateries as you learn to order, eat and drink like a Pole.
- Small-group tour of Warsaw's hidden gems
- Explore the city's architecture, culture, and history
- Visit WWII sites and historic neighborhoods
- See a hip, up-and-coming district
- Learn about life in the city
- Traditional food and drinks included
Saved to wishlist!
Communist retro minibus Żuk
Glass of Polish vodka
Professional local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After booking the tour, the tour operator will contact you through Viator message system to confirm the exact pickup time (since we collect our travellers from various hotels).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum number of persons needed to launch the tour is 2. A single traveler can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 persons exists.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have health issues such as mobility limitations.
- We can accommodate groups up to 45 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Behind the Scenes - small group tour by retro minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warsaw Behind the Scenes - small group tour by retro minibus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth spending half a day getting to know the history of Warsaw." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Behind the Scenes - small group tour by retro minibus
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawWalking Tours - KrakowClassic Car Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - PoznanClassic Car Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - KaliningradClassic Car Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory