Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
14 Tours & Activities
Warsaw Old Town (Stare Miasto) Tours
97 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
35 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Warsaw’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to many of the city’s most memorable landmarks. On this tour, enjoy a more personalized experience with a small group size and benefit from extra attention from your guide. Explore the picturesque Old Town on a guided walking tour and visit two of the city’s most popular attractions—the Royal Castle and the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
- Magnificent views and photos ops as you walk around Warsaw Old Town
- Entrance to two attractions: Royal Castle and POLIN Museum
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Hassle-free pickup and private transport from your Warsaw hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door transport from the hotel / apartment to the Warsaw Old Town by car or van (no buses)
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Walking tour of Warsaw Old Town with a coordinator (visiting the most popular locations: Barbican, streets of the Old Town, Old Town Square, monument of the Warsaw Mermaid, King Sigismund's Column, Royal Route)
Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
Driver/coordinator for Your help
Transport from the Warsaw Old Town to the POLIN Museum
Audio-guides (available languages: English, Belarussian, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Yiddish.
Door to door transport from the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews to Your hotel / apartment.
Photos & postcards
Departure & Return
Departure PointOld Town, Warsaw Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, please write to us the address of your hotel / apartment.
On the day of the trip, our coordinator / driver will be waiting for you BEFORE ENTERING / DOOR TO THE BUILDING, with a card with your name and surname, so you can easily find us.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visiting-Warsaw.Com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64610P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesWarsawAttractions & Museums - KrakowAttractions & Museums - PoznanAttractions & Museums - KaliningradCategory