14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This is a great pick for time-tight travelers who want to make the most of their time in Poland. Swap Warsaw for a trip to one of Poland’s most beautiful cities—Gdansk. It’ll be a carefree and easy day with round-trip transport provided as well as a guide. See the historic Gdansk harbor and Old Town, and many top sights such as Neptune Fountain, and St. Mary’s Church. A highlight of the trip is seeing the magnificent 13th century Gothic Malbork Castle.
- Save time and see Gdansk and Malbork highlights in a day
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Malbork Castle
- Flexible tour with guide services available in multiple languages
- No need to book transfers—hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german languages, transportation, no other costs
no food, no other activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick up guests from every hotel/hostels/apartments etc. located in the city centre of
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day, private city tour to Gdansk and Malbork from Warsaw by express train?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One day, private city tour to Gdansk and Malbork from Warsaw by express train?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One day, private city tour to Gdansk and Malbork from Warsaw by express train?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 28353P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawFood Tours - KrakowRail Tours - KrakowBus Tours - KrakowCity Tours - KrakowMarkets - KrakowClassic Car Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowFood Tours - PoznanRail Tours - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanMarkets - PoznanClassic Car Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - KaliningradRail Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradMarkets - KaliningradClassic Car Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory