Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
14 Tours & Activities
Museum of Life Under Communism (Muzeum Zycia w PRL) Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
24 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Understand more about Poland’s history during communist times by visiting the Museum of Life under Communism. Have the rare opportunity to visit a place that feels like a time capsule—see furniture, souvenir food packets, and everyday items that were part of people’s lives during communist times. It’s much more fascinating than reading written accounts, and you’ll be able to walk through a reconstruction of what a family home looked like.
- Visit a unique attraction in Warsaw—Museum of Life under Communism
- Enjoy the perk of having a guarantee to skip the lines
- See rare preserved items that people used during communist times
- This is a great choice for history fans visiting Warsaw
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of Life under Communism, ul. Piekna 28/34, Warsaw 05-077 Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure Warsaw
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16563P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingWarsawSkip-the-Line Tours - KrakowAttractions & Museums - KrakowMuseum Tickets & Passes - KrakowSkip-the-Line Tours - PoznanAttractions & Museums - PoznanMuseum Tickets & Passes - PoznanSkip-the-Line Tours - KaliningradAttractions & Museums - KaliningradMuseum Tickets & Passes - KaliningradCategory