Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This bike tour helps you save time and see multiple Warsaw highlights in one day. You won’t waste time waiting for public transport, or studying maps, as a guide will lead the way and show you local shortcuts. Traveling by bike means you’ll be able to access places that can’t be reached by train or bus. See multiple highlights such as The Palace of Culture and Science, the Old Town, University Library, and more.
- Save time, and pedal past multiple Warsaw attractions on this City Bike Tour
- Spend time outdoors, and go to places you couldn't reach by public transport
- See Vistula River, Grzybowski Square, Saski Garden, and much more
- No navigation worries—you’ll have a guide to lead the way
helmet (on request)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Rain poncho (5 PLN)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStation Warsaw Tours, ul, Koźla 16/18, 00-228 Warszawa, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should be at our starting point at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time (these few minutes are necessary to adjust seats, get you informed about security measures etc). If you’re running late, please contact us so we can wait for you. If we don’t hear from you for 5 mins past the scheduled time we will consider the situation a no-show and start without you.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (rain poncho costs 5 PLN).
- Helmets are available on request.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- The participant must confirm a knowledge of Polish law of the road regarding bicycles.
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden. If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unfit to cycle, s/he may refuse participation in the tour. Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note our tours are held regardless of the weather conditions. In the case of rain we will do our best to make accommodations along the route. Please wear appropriate clothing. Bad weather conditions are not grounds for cancelling the tour unless they make it impossible or highly uncomfortable to walk or cycle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Station Warsaw
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32426P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWarsawMountain Bike Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory