1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Waitomo Glowworm Caves are among the most visited attractions of New Zealand’s North Island and Ruakuri Cave is the longest of the underground caves. Explore the magnificent cave on this 75-minute guided walking tour and marvel at the unique rock formations, subterranean rivers, and thousands of glittering glowworms.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3977, New Zealand
Address: 39 Waitomo Village Road Waitomo Caves
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All you will need are comfortable shoes and a warm jacket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY THL - Waitomo Caves Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 75-Minute Guided Ruakuri Cave Tour Waitomo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 75-Minute Guided Ruakuri Cave Tour Waitomo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 75-Minute Guided Ruakuri Cave Tour Waitomo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
75-Minute Guided Ruakuri Cave Tour Waitomo
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWaitomoNature and Wildlife - North IslandEco Tours - North IslandUnderground Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandCategory