- Private photography tour in Waitomo Caves
- Explore an untouched cave system in the Waitomo district
- Have time to take high-quality photos of glow worms
- Receive photography tips from a photographer-guide
- Choose from morning and afternoon departures
- Includes guide, and use of caving equipment and clothing such as gumboots, helmet, and headlamp
Departure & Return
Our office is 1199 Oparure Road, follow the signs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for anyone with any mobility issues
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glowing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms