Departure & Return
Look for your Walking By Nature host, who will be standing with a sign on your left just before you enter the ferry terminal on Waiheke.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: Walking shoes, Water, Raincoat, Sun glasses, Hat, Sunscreen
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Terra & Tide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands