- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Includes lunch and tastings at vineyards and a microbrewery
- A hassle-free and safe way to tour Waiheke Island’s vineyards
- Transfers from accommodation on the island are included
Departure & Return
Please catch the 12.00 pm Fullers ferry departure from Auckland CBD to Waiheke Island. On arrival your Ananda Tours representitive will meet you with a sign board with your name on it. If you are staying on Waiheke Island, please contact us to confirm pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ananda Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands