Explore our promoted experiences
- Wine tastings at up to three local vineyards are included
- Learn about Waiheke from live commentary from your guide
- Transportation in a private vehicle is included so you don’t need to drive
- Transfers from local accommodation and ferry terminal are included
Departure & Return
If you are staying on Waiheke Island we can pick you up from your Island accommodation. Please contact us to make arrangements for this service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting and wine during lunch
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Ferry tickets can be purchases at the Fullers Ferry Terminal at 99 Quay St
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ananda Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands