5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a guided walk through the beautiful nature of Waiheke Island so you don’t get lost exploring the beaches and forests on your own. Your guide will point out native wildlife and birds, and tell you all about the unique plant life of New Zealand and the island. This is an ideal day out for active travelers who enjoy being outdoors, plus you can go swimming or relax afterwards, as the tour ends at a beach.
- Pick-up from Oneroa town, if required
- Enjoy an active but not strenuous day half-day hike
- Learn about native flora and fauna
- A guided hike so you can enjoy the scenery without worrying about logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Fantastic scenic walk with expert guiding and interpretation
Pickup from the ferry or Oneroa 30-minutes prior, for those who require it
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be holding a sign and standing on your left as you leave the ferry at Waiheke Island.
- Fullers Ferry Waiheke Island, 1 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: Walking shoes, Water, Raincoat, Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terra & Tide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waiheke Island Bush & Beach Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waiheke Island Bush & Beach Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waiheke Island Bush & Beach Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waiheke Island Bush & Beach Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Waiheke Island Bush & Beach Walk
4 days 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWaiheke IslandShore Excursions - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandEco Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - AucklandNature and Wildlife - AucklandEco Tours - AucklandWalking Tours - AucklandPorts of Call Tours - AucklandHalf-day Tours - AucklandShore Excursions - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaEco Tours - TaurangaWalking Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaHalf-day Tours - TaurangaCategory