- Segway tour of North Head Historic Reserve
- Local guide
- Small group tour—no more than six passengers
- Multiple departure times available
Departure & Return
Our Office is located inside the Devonport Ferry Terminal Building. We are next to the Ferry Ticket Office which is located at the end of the Terminal where the ferries leave for Auckland City.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years on Family Fun Ride and A Taste of Segway.
- Minimum age is 13 years for Mt. Victoria Magic and Historic North Head Tours.
- A maximum of 6 people per tour booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- A small amount of walking is involved on the North Head Tour.
- Not recommended for people who are not agile enough to climb stairs unaided.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If canceled due to extreme weather conditions that make it unsafe to ride a Segway, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund Less administration fee.
- All participants weights MUST be between 35kgs - 120kgs (75lbs - 265lbs)
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Broomstick Segway Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.