- Enjoy wine tastings at boutique vineyards
- Sample Waiheke oysters, artisan cheese and olive oil
- Hear live commentary from a knowledgeable guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke hotels or wharf included
Departure & Return
Please catch the 9am Fullers ferry from Downtown Auckland ( ferry ticket price not included in tour price). Our guide will meet you off this ferry when you arrive on Waiheke Island with a signboard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ananda Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes- especially if you plan on walking back to the ferry from the village." See review