Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ride a Segway around Waiheke Island during a small-group excursion
- Stop at Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard, and Oneroa Village
- Don’t worry about a thing—sunscreen, helmets and Segway are provided
- Small group capped at six guarantees a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Matiatia Wharf, Oneroa, Waiheke Island. The tour begins on the grassy park right next door to where the passenger ferry arrives from Auckland; just turn to your right and walk 2 mins. Please allow plenty of time to catch the ferry from Auckland to Waiheke Island.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY SegWai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.