2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This tour is tailored for fans of the hit television show “Fixer Upper” featuring Chip and Joanna Gaines, but you’ll also learn about Waco’s history and quirky vibe along the way. Visit landmarks such as Cameron Park Zoo, Waco Suspension Bridge, Spice Village, Magnolia Market, the Dr. Pepper Museum, and several filming locations from the show. Lunch at a popular Tex-Mex restaurant is included.
- "Fixer Upper" fan tour
- Visit locations from the show and Waco landmarks
- Small groups—maximum of 11 people
Saved to wishlist!
Audio Tour for your iPhone/Android device
You drive yourself. So no physical person is included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointSironia, 1509 Austin Ave, Waco, TX 76701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savage Finds Antiques
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Honestly, if you dont take the tour you’ll get thru the waco things to do quite quickly." See review
Product code: 133327P1