6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Qualified and professional pilot
Great overview and orientation of the city
Champagne breakfast included
Personalized flight certificate
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any hotel of Vladivostok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all)
- Most travelers can participate
- For visa-free roundtrip transfer the tour must be booked not later than 3 days before the tour date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vladivostok: Private Hot Air Balloon flight (6 hours)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vladivostok: Private Hot Air Balloon flight (6 hours)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vladivostok: Private Hot Air Balloon flight (6 hours)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vladivostok: Private Hot Air Balloon flight (6 hours)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P238
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVladivostok4WD Tours - HarbinUnique Experiences - HarbinSporting Events - HarbinHot Air Balloon Rides - HarbinNature and Wildlife - HarbinExtreme - HarbinHalf-day Tours - Harbin4WD Tours - SapporoUnique Experiences - SapporoSporting Events - SapporoHot Air Balloon Rides - SapporoNature and Wildlife - SapporoExtreme - SapporoHalf-day Tours - Sapporo4WD Tours - SokchoUnique Experiences - SokchoSporting Events - SokchoHot Air Balloon Rides - SokchoNature and Wildlife - SokchoExtreme - SokchoHalf-day Tours - SokchoCategory