- No translation worries—your guide will translate for you
- A guided market tour will teach you about local cuisine before you cook
- Learn how to cook seasonal Fijian dishes in a cooking class in Nadi
- Food tastings and a delicious lunch are included
Departure & Return
From Nadi on entering the Island turn left after the security checkpoint. Take first left and proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac From Denarau drive to the bridge to the Island. At the round-about before the Island checkpoint turn right and take the first left, proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide email address and local contact details
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 8 guests to operate on Sundays
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavours of Fiji Cooking School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.