Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Fun-filled jet boat ride and village visit on the Sigatoka River, from Sigatoka
- Learn about Fiji's culture and history from your guide
- Soak in the river scenery and village atmosphere for a glimpse of Fiji's interior
- Get a thrill during the faster portions of the jet boat tour
- Meet the locals at the village and have lunch there
- Includes lunch, transfers, guide, jet boat tour, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the jetty in Nakaracia, your guide provides a safety briefing as you get settled in for your jet boat ride. You can store your belongings in lockers for safekeeping before setting out on the river.
Hang on as your captain navigates through a scenic landscape of dense jungle and picturesque villages that sit near the river. Learn about everyday life for the local people, then stop to visit a village and experience the local culture. Your village guide welcomes your with the kava ceremony and traditional offerings, and you can meet some villagers such as the chief, elders, and kids. Tour the village with your guide and learn about the crops, culture, and traditions.
Stay in the village for a lunch of Fijian fare, then say farewell as you return to the jet boat. Hold tight as your captain executes 360-degree spins (optional) before heading back to the jetty.
Your tour ends with return to Sigatoka after your time full of fun and exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in different weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sigatoka River Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Jet Boat Safari on the Sigatoka River.
- "The only drawback was don't sit in the rear seats of the jetboat when it does 360 spins, unless you want to get drenched!!!" See review