- Take advantage of the expertise of the local crew on this fishing trip
- There is an opportunity to jump in for a swim so bring your swimwear
- Your departure time can be customized to your schedule
- You will depart from the Port Denarau Marina
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a towel if you would like to stop for a swim
- Guests must check in at PJs office booth when they arrive at the marina, booth is located in cruise terminal on right hand side when entering from the carpark entrance
- WHAT TO BRING
- Hat, sunscreen, camera, BYO food and beverage allowed, swimwear if you would like to stop for a swim
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PJ Sailing and Fishing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff