- Full-day boat trip to Beachcomber Island
- Ferry ride from Denarau Marina through the Mamanuca Islands
- Free time on the beach at Beachcomber Island's resort
- Snorkel, swim, or participate in other water sports
- Snorkel equipment included
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
South Sea Cruises check-in counter located in the Passenger Terminal at Port Denarau
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Go ashore at Beachcomber Island and spend the day however you wish. Lessons in traditional Fijian crafts and glass-bottom boat excursions are available as well as a host of water sports. Use the provided snorkel equipment to explore the underwater world or just relax on the beach and soak up the sun. When you get hungry, pause for a buffet lunch (included) and follow it up with a cocktail at the Barefoot Bar.
Return to Denarau Marina the way you came, ending your trip with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands