- 3-night Fiji island cruise
- Explore Fiji's Mamanuca and Yasawa island chains
- Cruise during the night, and spend each morning and afternoon at a different island location
- Enjoy snorkeling, glass-bottom boat tours and scuba diving
- Visit local villages
- Authentic and personalized experience with no more than 140 passengers on board
- Departs Port Denarau every Saturday
Departure & Return
Please check your luggage in at our Counter at the terminal between 9am and midday. Boarding is midday.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms