- 2-hour kayak tour from Virginia Beach
- See native dolphins in their own habitat
- Paddle to Cape Henry Lighthouses
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Camp Ground First Landing State Park - Main Entrance- NOT THE 64th STREET ENTRANCE!!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow a route along the shoreline that’s especially good for sighting dolphins, which travel along the coast in small pods. Enjoy the cooler temperatures of the early evening, and spot some of the diverse seabirds that thrive in the Chesapeake Bay.
Paddle as far as the Cape Henry Lighthouses, a pair of historic signal lights that guide vessels into the Chesapeake Bay. See the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel light up in the evening sun as you make the return trip to the beach at First Landing State Park, and pause to photograph the coast in the warm, evening light. This 2-hour kayak tour concludes at First Landing State Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chesapean Outdoors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We saw so many dolphins and the water was super calm I would highly recommend this tour." See review