3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
The ‘Secret Ice Cave’ is a spectacular natural wonder, formed by the Katla Volcano and located along the Kötlujökull Glacier. On this tour, venture off-road in a 4x4 and explore the wild glacial landscapes north of Vik. Accompanied by your guide, venture inside the 800-year-old cave and marvel at the towering ice walls, glacial ice formations, and sheets of blue, black, and white ice.
- Guided hike inside a natural ice cave
- Easy level tour with all safety equipment provided
- Comfortable round-trip transport by Jeep from Vik
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Austurvegur 20, 870 Vík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southcoast Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44046P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVik4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South Iceland4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - ReykjavikSporting Events - ReykjavikExtreme - ReykjavikHalf-day Tours - ReykjavikCategory